You can create a positive impact in your neighborhood through real estate, and it is our social responsibility as real estate agents to do so. Bo Menkiti is the Founder and CEO of The Menkiti Group, a real estate company in Washington, DC that is dedicated to transforming lives and communities through real estate services. The Menkiti Group is focused on strengthening neighborhoods through the strategic development, management, and disposition of real estate in urban markets. Allowing your passion to lead you, being persistent in your efforts, and keeping people at the top of the priority list will keep you on the path to success.
In this episode you’ll learn more on:
- Why real estate is the best tangible investment
- Finding a team fit for your goals
- Why real estate is one of the largest drivers of wealth for families in America
- How to invest ahead of the development curve: look at job growth; demographics; transportation trends
- Little things make the big things happen
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our Top 3 Episodes:
- EP #44: Rental Market Insights – Cary Bruteig Rents. Vacancy. Construction. Absorption. Where are we really heading? That is the big question on everyone’s mind as we start to feel, what seems like a shift, in the real estate market. In times of uncertainty, we look to what is sturdy and consistent; numbers and facts. On this episode, Kyle sits down with Cary Bruteig of Apartment Appraisers & Consultants.
- EP #44: Seek the best to be the best – Jay Kidner Setting your mission to revolutionize the real estate industry sounds like a big audacious goal to most people, but to Jay Kinder it has been his calling and single purpose in life. Amongst all of his accomplishments, he he is most fulfilled by sharing his expertise, knowledge, and systems with fellow agents to help them achieve their own big audacious goals.
- EP #35: Leading with Gratitude – Harrison Beacher Being thrust into a leadership and a mentor role after being awarded the national accolade of REALTOR magazine’s 30 under 30, Harrison Beacher set his goals on paying it forward. Seeking out his clients and supports to thank them and express his gratitude for playing a role in this momentous honor. Today, Harrison is expanding his team and pouring himself into others successes and leading with gratitude.