Delegating and dividing responsibilities of your business makes sense in a logical sense, but when you are dividing the responsibilities amongst you and your spouse, it becomes a little more difficult. Karishma and Vic Asrani didn’t plan to run a business together, but after 15 years of marriage and 5 years as the Asrani Group, they are even happier to be your partners in real estate.
In this episode you’ll learn more on:
- The importance of a business coach
- Challenges of being an immigrant in America in a sales role
- Working with your spouse do’s & don’ts
- Checks and balances you need in your business to maintain profits
- Why you shouldn’t discount your commission
The Emigrant Edge – Brian Buffani
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our Top 3 Episodes:
- EP #44: Rental Market Insights – Cary Bruteig Rents. Vacancy. Construction. Absorption. Where are we really heading? That is the big question on everyone’s mind as we start to feel, what seems like a shift, in the real estate market. In times of uncertainty, we look to what is sturdy and consistent; numbers and facts. On this episode, Kyle sits down with Cary Bruteig of Apartment Appraisers & Consultants.
- EP #44: Seek the best to be the best – Jay Kidner Setting your mission to revolutionize the real estate industry sounds like a big audacious goal to most people, but to Jay Kinder it has been his calling and single purpose in life. Amongst all of his accomplishments, he he is most fulfilled by sharing his expertise, knowledge, and systems with fellow agents to help them achieve their own big audacious goals.
- EP #35: Leading with Gratitude – Harrison Beacher Being thrust into a leadership and a mentor role after being awarded the national accolade of REALTOR magazine’s 30 under 30, Harrison Beacher set his goals on paying it forward. Seeking out his clients and supports to thank them and express his gratitude for playing a role in this momentous honor. Today, Harrison is expanding his team and pouring himself into others successes and leading with gratitude.