Rents. Vacancy. Construction. Absorption. Where are we really heading? That is the big question on everyone’s mind as we start to feel, what seems like a shift, in the real estate market. In times of uncertainty, we look to what is sturdy and consistent; numbers and facts. On this episode, Kyle sits down with Cary Bruteig of Apartment Appraisers & Consultants who has 25+ years experience, has surveyed over 400,000 units and completed 2,000 market studies – to dive deep in what the numbers may be telling us about the market, and perhaps what we might be missing.
Apartment Insights – Comprehensive Property Database
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our Top 3 Episodes:
- EP #39: Success & Opportunity – Duane Duggan Being a member of the industry for over 40 years, Duane Duggan is trusted guide in the world of Real Estate. On this episode, Kyle sits down for an interview with his client, mentor, and friend, Duane Duggan. Duane is an author of, has been REALTOR for Re/Max of Boulder in Colorado since 1982, and has grown a multifamily portfolio to 75 rental units.
- EP #36: Land of Opportunity – Carlos German Migrating to the US from the Dominican Republic at a young age with zero English Language skills you would expect someone to be at a disadvantage – this is the exact opposite for Carlos German. Carlos was set on coming to America for an education, to seize all opportunities, and lead a successful life.
- EP #35: Leading with Gratitude – Harrison Beacher Being thrust into a leadership and a mentor role after being awarded the national accolade of REALTOR magazine’s 30 under 30, Harrison Beacher set his goals on paying it forward. Seeking out his clients and supports to thank them and express his gratitude for playing a role in this momentous honor. Today, Harrison is expanding his team and pouring himself into others successes and leading with gratitude.