As a member of the industry for over 40 years, Duane Duggan is trusted guide in the world of Real Estate. On this episode, Kyle sits down for an interview with his client, mentor, and friend, Duane Duggan. Duane is the author of , REALTOR for Life, has been REALTOR for Re/Max of Boulder in Colorado since 1982, and has grown a multifamily portfolio to 75 rental units.
Each year Duane picks, the “One Word” of emphasis to set the tone for the coming year. He shares how his intentional choices of significance & opportunity have driven and impacted him each year.
In the REALTOR for Life book, you will learn more about the following topics:
– 32 ways to become your client’s REALTOR for Life
– Duane’s Top-10 Real Estate Investing Tips
– Advantages of owning student rentals
– Tenant-in-Common real estate investments
– 1031 Exchanges for real estate investors
– Investing in real estate with Retirement Plan funds
– Advice for aspiring real estate investors that want to buy their first apartment building as well as advice for existing apartment owners related to how you can grow your portfolio
– Duane’s Top-10 Tips for REALTOR for Life success
Our Top 3 Episodes:
- EP #37:Growing and Organization from 5 to 1,000+ – Brandon Green As an entrepreneur and Co-Founder of KW Capital Properties with 8 locations and just under 1,100 agents, Brandon Green is a well known leader in the real estate industry. From the outside, we aspire to be at a level of success as someone like Brandon, but we often forgot to consider where they began and struggles along the middle of the journey. In this episode, Kyle and Brandon discuss the key factors in scaling a business and what to do after the initial excitement wears off.
- EP #36: Land of Opportunity – Carlos German Migrating to the US from the Dominican Republic at a young age with zero English Language skills you would expect someone to be at a disadvantage – this is the exact opposite for Carlos German. Carlos was set on coming to America for an education, to seize all opportunities, and lead a successful life.
- EP #4: Hiring with Purpose – Brad Allen & Eric Rollo Real estate leaders and managing brokers, Brad Allen and Eric Rollo are the two special guest experts that are interviewed on the fourth episode of the NEW Calibrate Real Estate Podcast! Brad Allen and Eric Rollo are both 30 Under 30 winners and discuss on this episode with Kyle, the successes of hiring for their teams with a purpose.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright