April 15, 2015 – Kyle Malnati sits down for an interview with Lesia Anders. Lesia owns a 30 unit multifamily portfolio with properties in Denver and Hawaii. Lesia’s motto could be: “we are family” as she describes that teamwork was the key to building her real estate holdings.
In this YouTube podcast, you will learn about the following from Lesia and Kyle:
– Tips for women: Do what you love, feel strong in yourself, and don’t just take someone’s word for it
– Lesia’s advice: How to work with FAMILY
– Property inspections: Besides inspecting major operating systems in an apartment building, what does Lesia look for when buying a rental property?
– Tips about how real estate investors can build a “strengths-based” TEAM
– Advice for aspiring real estate investors that want to buy their first apartment building
Lesia’s Recommended Read: “Middle School Makeover” by Michelle Icard http://michelleinthemiddle.com/new-release-middle-school-makeover/
Quotes from the show:
– Og Mandino: “Never feel shame for trying and failing; for he who has never failed, is he who has never tried.”
– Oprah Winfrey: “Right now you are one choice away from a new beginning. One that leads you towards becoming the fullest human being that you can be.”
The Kyle Malnati Show, Episode 9, Introduction:
“Live from Denver’s Cherry Creek neighborhood, you are watching the Kyle Malnati Show. We are broadcasting from Stewart Title’s Cherry Creek branch, and I’m sitting here with a client of mine, Lesia Anders. Every Kyle Malnati Show is special, but this show is “especially” special as Lesia is the show’s first female guest. Lesia owns 30 units across the United States: a 12-unit and a 7-unit in Denver as well as an 11-unit in Hawaii. We are thankful to Stewart Title for providing us with the space to record our show today. We hope that our interview topics will be helpful to you, the apartment investor, if you’re: 1) looking to buy your first apartment building, or 2) if you want to add to your existing rental portfolio in 2015.
The Kyle Malnati Show, General Information:
The Kyle Malnati Show is currently broadcast monthly on YouTube. The 10-20 minute show is designed to address topics that appeal to both experienced multifamily owners and aspiring real estate investors. Each episode, Kyle offers advice that will help you maximize your rental real estate business, and he also shares his insights on how a favorite quote should relate to multifamily investors’ lives. This video show is designed to share fundamental information about apartment buildings as well as the latest trends in multifamily investments. There are several ways to watch the show. If you SUBSCRIBE on YouTube or if you FOLLOW our blog, you’ll receive an email every month with the video show post. Please share our content on Social Media through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. Thanks for tuning-in, and as Kyle likes to say, “We’ll see you around the neighborhood.”
~Kyle Malnati, Partner/Shareholder
Madison Commercial Properties
Madison & Company Properties
1221 S. Clarkson St. #300, Denver, CO 80210